Mobile Theme for PHPBB

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Mobile Theme for PHPBB

Postby photohiker on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:00 am

I know there is Tapatalk, but if you have ever browsed to this site on a mobile without Tapatalk you will have noticed that the site is unreadable.

This one works really well on other PHPBB forums I have used: http://www.artodia.com/phpbb-styles/mobile/

Cheers and please next time it's update time. :)
photohiker

Re: Mobile Theme for PHPBB

Postby biggerry on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:53 am

yeah, the site is marginally useable on mobile and I have ditched tapatalk since its not terribly reliable. I would welcome a update like this considering the majority of my viewing this site is on mobile devices.
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Postby tommyg on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Agreed, I used to regularly check this site via my iPhone, however it does no display at all any longer.
Tom
Red Bubble
TLC Photography
Nikon D810, D700, D90 (IR)
tommyg

Postby tommyg on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Hmm, just downloaded tapatalk to actually try it ... and get a message that the API has expired on this site
Tom
Red Bubble
TLC Photography
Nikon D810, D700, D90 (IR)
tommyg

Postby gstark on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 pm

As much as I'd like to, there's a problem in that I am suffering a major time deficit.

And implementing a different theme .... requires time.

Sorry.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Information