Panorama heads

Newer members often state that they think their question is too basic, or stupid, or whatever, to be posted. Nothing could be further further from the truth in any section at DSLRUsers.com, but especially here. Don't feel intimidated. The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked. We were all beginners at one stage, and even the most experienced amongst us will admit to learning new stuff on a daily basis. Ask away! Please also refer to the forum rules and the portal page

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Panorama heads

Postby robert on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:15 am

I think I get the parralex error thingy about just rotating the camera on tripod, and the need for getting the point of rotation around the nodal point of the lens, but i dont want to spend a lot of money when free software takes care of the stiching and the parralex.

I would like to do it better as i am just starting out stiching photos- and i just like spending money on photographic accessories (honestly)

can anyone comment on this head,
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9430

not sure if i can post a photo here as its not my site etc..

I've bought plenty of things from these guys, mainly torches although they have such good crap for so cheap

thanks for any advice.

Robert PS. please feel free to suggest alternative heads/ systems or diy ideas, trying to keep it under $100. I currently use a manfrotto ball.
Robert
EOS 5D Mk II, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200f4 IS, 50 f1.8, 100 macro, 300D (IR Mod)
robert

Re: Panorama heads

Postby shakey on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:51 am

Deleted post...I hope :x
shakey

Return to Absolute Beginners Questions