Scott Kelby's photowalk

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Scott Kelby's photowalk

Postby radar on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:20 am

Hi,

it has been announced for Oct 1-2 this year.

More info at the website: http://worldwidephotowalk.com/

There usually is a walk organised for Newcastle and I'm sure plenty in capital cities. Already two listed in Sydney.

cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Re: Scott Kelby's photowalk

Postby Mr Darcy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

I went on one in Katoomba last year. It was a great experience. So far the nearest one is Sydney though. Not sure I want to go that far. I will wait a wee while & see if one turns up closer to home.

Thanks for the tip off André

EDIT: I booked on the Sydney one but will change if another walk is listed closer to home. Preferably in Katoomba or Wentworth Falls. There is only one in Sydney. The other listed one has been cancelled already.
Last edited by Mr Darcy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg
It's easy to be good... when there is nothing else to do
Mr Darcy

Re: Scott Kelby's photowalk

Postby Remorhaz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm

I went on one of the Sydney ones last year (same leader is running one this year) and it was a good day out (although we didn't tend to stay together anyway and just ended up wandering about and then meeting at the end). NB: It looks like one of the Sydney ones has been cancelled already (the trip leader can't make it).
D600, D7000, Nikon/Sigma/Tamron Lenses, Nikon Flashes, Sirui/Manfrotto/Benro Sticks
Rodney - My Photo Blog
Want: Fast Wide (14|20|24)
Remorhaz

Return to Events