Thailand & Cambodia Photo Tour 16-30 November 2008

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Thailand & Cambodia Photo Tour 16-30 November 2008

Postby mrbillf on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi All,

A good friend of mine 'Mick Connolly' is once again arranging another overseas tour to Thailand and Cambodia. I'll give you what he has provided to me.

Thailand and Cambodia Food & Foto Tour 16-30 November 2008

Sydney photography tutor Mick Connolly and Thailand based photojournalist Adam Oswell will lead a 15 day photographic and culinary workshop to Bangkok, chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat from $4800 per person ex Sydney ($600 deposit is required to secure a place).

Tour highlights include travel in private air-conditioned vehicles, five whole days shooting in and around the Angkor Wat temple complex and Siem Reap during the Angkor Foto Festival, visit to the Elephant conservation centre in Lampang to experience elephants as musicians and artists, shooting urban fashion, two full days in Mae Hong Son province, bargain hunting in Chiang Mai and four course culinary lesson and food photography with Chef Madam Jee (traditional Thai and Fusion).

Our boutique accommodation (FCC Hotel Siem Reap, Baan Orapin Chiang Mai etc) will also double as exotic backdrops for our themed assignments.

For more information visit http://www.mickconnolly.com or phone Mick on 0406 662 602.
mrbillf

Return to Events