Help!!!

A place for us to talk about Nikon related camera gear.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Help!!!

Postby tommyg on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 pm

OK,

So tomorrow we are getting married! And I've just had a phone call from the person who was providing a D4 camera for the day for the photography - it's broken and not available!

I've done the ring around to the 2 main camera hire places in Adelaide - Total Photographics and Photographic Wholesalers, but no luck. We do have other options - my current D800E and older D700 are both available, and we have Cathy's D7100 as well. But, was looking forward to using the D4 on the day as well. I can get a D3S, but my thoughts are that the full frame cameras I have will do a similar level anyway.

I know it's a long shot - and no warning - Does anyone know of anywhere else in Adelaide that might rent out such a body?

Cheers
Tom
Tom
Red Bubble
TLC Photography
Nikon D810, D700, D90 (IR)
tommyg

Re: Help!!!

Postby aim54x on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Tom, I think you should just use your existing gear, and grab the D4 on another occasion where you can sit back and play. Sadly I don't know anyone in Adelaide that can help. BTW Congrats to both of you!
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Re: Help!!!

Postby Matt. K on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Repeat after me......It ain't the camera....it's the picture. The gear you have available is fine....as a professional photographer I would be more than happy with a D300s or a D7100. Stop stressin and start relaxin. :up: :up:
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Return to Nikon