Options for viewing topics

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Options for viewing topics

Postby Mitchell on Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:39 pm

I love the feature within the forums that means I can either click on the topic name to go to the top of the topic, or the arrow icon to the left to go to the most recent post.

However this function doesn't seem to work for the most recent posts lists on the top right of the main page. I can only click on the topic name.

Can someone explain why? Sorry if this has already been posted about - I couldn't see it.
Mitchell

Postby Killakoala on Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:25 pm

All the time i've been on this forum and i never knew i could click on the arrow :) I don't think i can help you...... :) :) :)
Steve.
|D700| D2H | F5 | 70-200VR | 85 1.4 | 50 1.4 | 28-70 | 10.5 | 12-24 | SB800 |
Website-> http://www.stevekilburn.com
Leeds United for promotion in 2014 - Hurrah!!!
Killakoala

Postby Nnnnsic on Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:22 am

In the main thread index, yes, the little arrow icon will take you to the newest post.

And yet on the front page, if you've noticed, clicking on the name will take you to the newest thread.

It's just the way the mod works.
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Return to Information