Nikon DK-21M

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Nikon DK-21M

Postby birddog114 on Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:20 pm

For member who's looking to have magnifying eyecup for the D70/s or D200.

I'll have limited number of the:

Nikon DK-21M Magnifying Eyecup for D200 D70s, next week.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby losfp on Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:35 pm

Birdy - do you know what the price will be? I wouldn't mind having a look at the mini-meet :)
losfp

Postby birddog114 on Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:38 pm

losfp wrote:Birdy - do you know what the price will be? I wouldn't mind having a look at the mini-meet :)

Cheaper than the other option of the DK-17M and DK-19 + other Nikon adapters around AU$45.00
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby jben_net on Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:01 pm

Sounds good - the eyecup that heath gave to me was bigger than the original, and it came off somewhere, so now I don't have anything. So I like the sound of one that actually magnifies - after looking throught the D2X viewfinder the D70s one seems really small.
jben_net

Return to Information