Owners of Capture 4.x < 4.2 can get a #key code

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Owners of Capture 4.x < 4.2 can get a #key code

Postby birddog114 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:09 pm

I've just found out and I got a new numeric code.

Just a heads up for owners of Capture 4.x that have the 4-word key code. You can now get a numeric code that works with versions 4.2 and greater from Nikon. Now if you need to reinstall Capture, you do not have to go through the upgrade from 4.0.0 to 4.1.3 to 4.2.0 and so on!

Link here.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby ipv6ready on Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:52 pm

Don't you love the red eye reduction. :shock: for fast touch up. It means no need to open pp. YAY. PS. I try to process everything in nc rather then pp.
I'm back
D3s D700 D200, SB-900, SB-800 x2, SB-600 x4
ipv6ready

Postby johndec on Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:00 pm

ipv6ready wrote:Don't you love the red eye reduction. :shock: for fast touch up. It means no need to open pp. YAY. PS. I try to process everything in nc rather then pp.

Actually, I'm the opposite. I find NC handy for adjusting WB and tone curves but for anything else it is pretty bloody hopeless. Everything else is done in photoshop.
If I'm alone in a forest and my wife is not around to hear what I say, am I still wrong ??
johndec

Postby ipv6ready on Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:07 pm

johndec wrote:
ipv6ready wrote:Don't you love the red eye reduction. :shock: for fast touch up. It means no need to open pp. YAY. PS. I try to process everything in nc rather then pp.

Actually, I'm the opposite. I find NC handy for adjusting WB and tone curves but for anything else it is pretty bloody hopeless. Everything else is done in photoshop.

Yes. I need to qualify my prior post. Sometimes I just want to do WB and curves but if the pic has red eye i need to open with another program. Thats all.

If the pic deserves it and require a little enhancement. Totally agree with PP.

I am sure you get my drift :D I hope
I'm back
D3s D700 D200, SB-900, SB-800 x2, SB-600 x4
ipv6ready

Return to Information