Gallery update - HV Gardens

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

Gallery update - HV Gardens

Postby stubbsy on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 pm

I've already posted a few pics from ny trip last weekend to Hunter Valley Gardens, but now I've finished PP on my shots I figure it best to link you to the gallery from here rather than bore you with more shots. The first 35 images were taken last weekend with my new D300 - the remainder were taken on previous visits over the previous 2 years. The gallery starts HERE. Feel free to point out any you like or any you think are worthy of deletion :wink:
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Re: Gallery update - HV Gardens

Postby radar on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Peter,

the standouts for me are the ones where the flowers are floating and you have the tree reflection, I really like all the variations you have on these. The story book photos would probably look better at a different time of day. Out of those I think the one with the cow going over the moon is the best of that series.

I also quite like your self portrait. With the blue sky reflection and the little bits floating, it almost look like it is a night sky and the stars are out.

Thanks for sharing,

cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Re: Gallery update - HV Gardens

Postby Glen on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Like Andre I love the reflections in the urn (image 26, I realised I can't link) and the japanese garden (img36) one just made we want to live on the lake (pond)

http://wolfeyes.com.au Tactical Torches - Tactical Flashlights Police torch rechargeable torch military torch police military HID surefire flashlight LED torch tactical torch rechargeable wolf eyes flashlight surefire torch wolf eyes tactical torchpolice torch
Thank You
Glen

Return to Gallery Updates