Gallery - NYE 07

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

Gallery - NYE 07

Postby stubbsy on Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:25 pm

I've completed post processing of my New Year's Eve 2007 photos. If you want to have a look please click HERE.

One thing that jumps out at me looking at the gallery is the huge number of red fireworks. Personally my favourties are the blue ones. :wink:

The images were taken from the Garden Island naval base on Sydney Harbour. If you have any that grab you please feel free to add a post with an embedded version of the pic and what appeals to you about it.

Enjoy.
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby Yi-P on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:41 am

Great gallery Peter :D

I personally likes this one:

Simply because it has all the landmarks well exposed and the atmosphere of people with their little own 'fireworks' :P
Yi-P

Postby Mal on Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 am

Peter I have to agree with Yip that the one above is my pick for the series.
However this one appeals to me also

Just because it is different from the "bridge" pictures. And you are right there are a lot of red fireworks.
Mal
I've got a camera, it's black. I've got some lens, they are black as well.
Mal

Return to Gallery Updates