A few touristy shots of Canberra

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

A few touristy shots of Canberra

Postby DanielA on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:42 pm

Here's a few touristy photos I took from a quick working trip to Canberra:

http://dsa.smugmug.com/gallery/3558103

I didn't have much time to look around, but I think some of the night shots came out OK.

Daniel
Nikon D4, D2Xs, D70, Nikkors and Sigmas lenses from 10 to 400mm
www.DSAimages.com
DanielA

Postby stubbsy on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:22 am

Daniel

I see you've posted the great night version of this image already, but I like the composition on this day version as well.

Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby DanielA on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:49 pm

stubbsy wrote:I see you've posted the great night version of this image already, but I like the composition on this day version as well.

Thanks Peter. I always like to do a recce in daylight before shooting at night. :D

Daniel
Nikon D4, D2Xs, D70, Nikkors and Sigmas lenses from 10 to 400mm
www.DSAimages.com
DanielA

Return to Gallery Updates