CH 10: REGISTER NOW!

Find our DSLRUsers.com challenges in this section.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

CH 10: REGISTER NOW!

Postby MHD on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:55 am

I have just done another few registrations...
If you tried to register and did not receive the email, or you need to register do the following:
****************To Register***************************
PM me Your:
Username
email address
camera most used
prefered (displayed) name
Emails/PMs not containing the above information or not from people who have reached "Member" status (see FAQ) WILL NOT BE ANSWERED...

To ensure your registration is processed on time please sent it by COB wednesday as I fly to Melbourne on friday night
New page
http://www.potofgrass.com
Portfolio...
http://images.potofgrass.com
Comments and money always welcome
MHD

Re: CH 10: REGISTER NOW!

Postby gstark on Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:08 pm

MHD wrote:Emails/PMs not containing the above information or not from people who have reached "Member" status (see FAQ) WILL NOT BE ANSWERED...

Vitally important.

Thus far I've answered a number of emails and/or PMs from people who clearly have not read the FAQ, and till now, I've been very nice.

But I ask that you all respect Scott's scarcest resource (and mine) which is our time, and please ensure that you're familiar with the rules of the challenge, and the contents of the FAQ before you send any message to Scott, myself, or any of the other Admins or Mods.

As I just said, till now, I've been nice. :)

Thanx all y'all for your cooperation.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Challenges