Camera Raw opening in wrong monitor

Tutorials, questions, demos, questionable images ,,,

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Camera Raw opening in wrong monitor

Postby Colcam on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:42 pm

About a week ago, the camera raw window started appearing in the secondary monitor of my pair and I cannot stop it from starting there. It appears with the title bar up off the top of the screen and I can just barely grab the top corner of it from the edge of the primary monitor and drag it out where I can move it.
Prior to this, if I opened a raw file directly into CS3, it would start in the primary where CS3 is placed or if I right clicked a raw file in Bridge and chose open in CR, then it would open in the secondary monitor where Bridge is located. Now I don't get the choice. This was happening before the latest updates which all appear okay. System is a PC by the way.
It matters not where I close the CR screen, it still appears on the secondary monitor!

I would appreciate any assistance.
Col
Last edited by Colcam on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photography. The Art of Seeing, Not Just Looking
http://www.frozentime.com.au
Colcam

Postby Viz on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:47 pm

Maybe try switching it to a single screen setup (save a settings profile of the one you are on first), or using a higher res to see if you can access the top bit. I vaguely remember having this problem, but can't remember how I resolved it.
Dan The Batch Automator
Viz

Postby Colcam on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:16 pm

Okay, here's a lesson for us all. I had accidentally hit the F key (Full screen mode toggle) whilst in there and it fills the screen with no hope of getting to the edges. Once back in normal mode all is well again!!!!! :oops:
Thanks for the help
Col
Photography. The Art of Seeing, Not Just Looking
http://www.frozentime.com.au
Colcam

Return to Post Processing