Bibble plugins

Tutorials, questions, demos, questionable images ,,,

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Bibble plugins

Postby radar on Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:00 am

Hi,

the latest version of Bibble, v4.9, is now released. But that's not what this post is about. It's about plugins 8) 8)

I have found a selection of plugins at:

http://nexi.com/147

It came recommended by Eric H, of BibbleLabs. The site has various of the plugins as freeware and some pro versions. They are well worth a play with. Even buying the pro versions is pretty cheap, $10USD each.

I've tried the Andy plugin,
Andy mathematically simulates the effects of film exposure/development and paper exposure/development and final viewing. It may be the highest quality analog black and white conversion tool available. If you speak "darkroom," Andy speaks your language.

very nice B&W tool. The Pro version adds extra film and paper simulations. There are also a number of others but I haven't had a chance to check them out yet, if any bibble users do, let us know,

Cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Return to Post Processing