Tiptree, Essex, England

For those in places other than Straya.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Tiptree, Essex, England

Postby harry03199 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi, Looking for someone who lives close to there, to take a couple of pics.

I born there in 57 and left in 64. haven't been back since, well some friends went over there to see some rellies, and i asked them to see about getting some shots of the old place.

But unfortunally they were unable to due to time constraints, was wondering if somebody would mind taking some pics of area.

Harry
harry03199

Re: Tiptree, Essex, England

Postby Bindii on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:28 pm

harry03199 wrote:Hi, Looking for someone who lives close to there, to take a couple of pics.

I born there in 57 and left in 64. haven't been back since, well some friends went over there to see some rellies, and i asked them to see about getting some shots of the old place.

But unfortunally they were unable to due to time constraints, was wondering if somebody would mind taking some pics of area.

Harry

I have a friend that lives in essex.. and she just happens to be a mean hand with a camera too... what do you want shot?...I am fairly sure that she wouldn't mind taking a couple of snaps for you...

drop me a PM if you want....:)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it's still on the list... ;)
Bindii

Return to The Rest Of The World