Need to get my Nikon battery charged

A place for us to talk about Nikon related camera gear.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby Ioni1204 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am

Hi
Can anyone help me, please? I'm in Sydney for a couple of days and have my Nikon D90 with a battery about to go flat. I forgot to bring the charger with me. I don't want to buy a new charger for about $90.00.
Does anyone know of a camera shop( in Sydney) where I can pay something and get the battery charged?
Thank you
Ioni1204
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am

Re: Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby biggerry on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 am

Where in Sydney?
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
User avatar
biggerry
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5884
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Under the flight path, Newtown, Sydney

Re: Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby aim54x on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:23 am

If you are in the CBD drop by Foto Riesel (364 Kent St) and if you ask nicely they will usually charge it for you.
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
User avatar
aim54x
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7305
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:13 pm
Location: Penshurst, Sydney

Re: Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby Ioni1204 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am

@ biggerry
I'm staying in a hotel in the CBD.
Ioni1204
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am

Re: Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby Ioni1204 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 am

aim54x wrote:If you are in the CBD drop by Foto Riesel (364 Kent St) and if you ask nicely they will usually charge it for you.


Thank you, I will try them. My hotel in on Kent street.
Ioni1204
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am

Re: Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby surenj on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Ioni1204 wrote:
aim54x wrote:If you are in the CBD drop by Foto Riesel (364 Kent St) and if you ask nicely they will usually charge it for you.


Thank you, I will try them. My hotel in on Kent street.

Feel ya pain. Hope you got it sorted.
User avatar
surenj
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7197
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:21 pm
Location: Artarmon NSW

Re: Need to get my Nikon battery charged

Postby Ioni1204 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 am

surenj wrote:
Ioni1204 wrote:
aim54x wrote:If you are in the CBD drop by Foto Riesel (364 Kent St) and if you ask nicely they will usually charge it for you.


Thank you, I will try them. My hotel in on Kent street.

Feel ya pain. Hope you got it sorted.


Yes, got it sorted. i bought a new battery from them and asked them to charge both the batteries for me :-).
Ioni1204
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am


Return to Nikon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron