Film processing on Northern Beaches

Many of our members still have film cameras. And some even use them! This is for film junkies

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Film processing on Northern Beaches

Postby Reschsmooth on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:38 am

Guys, can anyone recommend a good photo lab on the Northern Beaches (Sydney) that will also produce hi-res scans?

Cheers

P
Regards, Patrick

Two or three lights, any lens on a light-tight box are sufficient for the realisation of the most convincing image. Man Ray 1935.
Our mug is smug
Reschsmooth

Postby Geoff on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi Patrick,
The hanimex/fuji staff shop (open to public) has a good reputation. Good prices too. They are on Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale.

Hope this helps.
Geoff
Special Moments Photography
Nikon D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200 2.8VR, SB800 & some simple studio stuff.
Geoff

Postby Reschsmooth on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:17 pm

Thanks Geoff - I will check them out.

Cheers

P
Regards, Patrick

Two or three lights, any lens on a light-tight box are sufficient for the realisation of the most convincing image. Man Ray 1935.
Our mug is smug
Reschsmooth

Postby Reschsmooth on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 pm

Hi Geoff, I couldn't find the Hanimex/Fuji staff shop (following a drive by search) - would you have any other address details?

I tried the Spectrum Camera House at the Mall and the prints came back witha bit of a cyan cast to them. I would love to find a place that can do dedicated B&W processing/printing and produce good results (considering what they start with :lol: )

P
Regards, Patrick

Our mug is smug
Reschsmooth

Return to Film and Non-Digital Imaging