This weekend.

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

This weekend.

Postby gstark on Mon May 16, 2005 8:43 pm

Sydney members need to pay attention to this post, and not turn up at Birddog's on Saturday morning.

Those of you who have not yet told us that you're coming to Anniversary dinner need to review this post and send an email with names and numbers to Anniversary@d70users.com.

Places are limited, it's going to be first in best dressed, and the numbers are filling up even more quickly than I expected. Delay your bookings at your own peril, and missing this even will surely be the social faux pas of the millenium.

Ok, I'm exaggerating, but only a little bit. :)
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Glen on Mon May 16, 2005 9:16 pm

Also for those going to the Luna Park - City Skyline Shoot on Sunday 22nd May, the details are here: http://www.d70users.com/viewtopic.php?t=5090&start=75
Glen

Postby birddog114 on Mon May 16, 2005 9:40 pm

My neighbours will be surprised once they won't see many parked car on the street as usual :roll:
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby Nnnnsic on Mon May 16, 2005 9:59 pm

The Church of Birddog is not in ahhh session this week.

We need to pray-ahhh! And next week the lord... I say, I say the lorrrrdddd-ahhh!... Mist-ahh Bird-dog himself-ahh!

The lordddd-ahh! Will be back in session!

Now would you all please be gracious to the church and deposit your offering in the collection tray... that's the empty D2x box in case you all forgot...
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Postby gstark on Tue May 17, 2005 7:21 am

Birddog114 wrote:My neighbours will be surprised once they won't see many parked car on the street as usual :roll:

I wonder how many will turn up regardless?

VIotW anyone?
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby birddog114 on Tue May 17, 2005 7:27 am

Well, then they will see the sign: " Gone taking photos" :lol:
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby MCWB on Tue May 17, 2005 8:34 am

Quite tempted to camp out at Birdy's place, would make for some nice candids. :lol: I'm pretty sure I'll come to the monastery instead though Birdy!
MCWB

Return to Announcements