Photog Friday

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Photog Friday

Postby gstark on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 am

For those of you who are not yet aware of this, our good friend Poon is expanding his web presence within the context of his Phottix brand name. I know that many of you will have completed his on-line survey in the last week or so, and he thanks you for his feedback.

In addition to that, he wants to feature some of your work on this site, and one way of doing that is through his Photog Friday initiative.

journal.phottix.com wrote:The Phottix Journal is starting a new feature: Each and every Friday a photographer will be profiled. Amateur, professional, somewhere in between, the Phottix Journal hopes to feature photogs from every walk of life and level of experience.

So, please go ahead and submit your work there.

I know that there are other plans afoot to make the Phottix Journal a much bigger site too, with more tips and tricks, a Flickr group, and quite a bit more. I'll pass on more info as more details become available.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Announcements