We're like Zaphod

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

We're like Zaphod

Postby Nnnnsic on Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Much like Zaphod Beeblebrox has two head (and three arms), we've now got both the original index page and the current one... which incidentally is probably the one you're looking at right now, working.

We had some request for the old index to be returned so voila!... there is...

In the "Information" panel on your left hand side where you see who the newest user is, how many users we have, and are given access to the FAQ, the Memberlist, and the Usergroups, there's now a nice handy link directing you to the Original Index Page.

I don't think I can make that any more obvious than what it is.

Now, keep this in mind... that's the only link to that index page... once you're in the forum and doing you're thing... whatever that may be... the moment you use the links for the index page by either clicking on the LCD or the "Forum Index" text beneath it, you'll be whisked (it's a nice word, isn't it?) back to this index page and not the original one.

I hope I haven't made that too awkward for people.

Now... where's my towel...
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Postby leek on Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:58 pm

Only just noticed this...

For all the Arthur Dent fans out there and particularly those who have Foxtel:::

The first episode of the HH Guide TTG is on UK-TV at 11:30 tonight... It will presumably repeat at the same time every Friday night... Could spell trouble for Saturday morning mini-meets in Sydney :lol:

Enjoy...
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Postby sirhc55 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:09 pm

leek wrote:Only just noticed this...

For all the Arthur Dent fans out there and particularly those who have Foxtel:::

The first episode of the HH Guide TTG is on UK-TV at 11:30 tonight... It will presumably repeat at the same time every Friday night... Could spell trouble for Saturday morning mini-meets in Sydney :lol:

Enjoy...

It’s also on tonight - saturday - wahoo 8)
Chris
--------------------------------
I started my life with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left
sirhc55
Key Member

Postby johndec on Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:24 pm

Thanks for that Chris, was about to go to bed, not now though... :lol:
johndec

Return to Announcements