Site maintenance

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Postby Nnnnsic on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:20 pm

phillipb wrote:Patience grasshopper :) I fear the best is still to come, don't forget we still have Leigh's non disclosure on his publishing ending tomorrow.


That ended today. I put up my review.

I've said this before. It's hardly my fault that my NDA happened to end near April 1. :(
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
User avatar
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:29 am
Location: Cubicle No. 42... somewhere in Bondi, NSW

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:26 pm

Ok. I've put a new CF card into the server, and reformatted it. What are y'all seeing now?
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
User avatar
gstark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 22696
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Bondi, NSW

Postby owen on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:28 pm

:lol:
http://www.ausphotos.com - My Gallery

http://www.doesgodexist.com - a very interesting site.
User avatar
owen
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Nowra, NSW

Postby LOZ on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:29 pm

thank god the green light has gone
User avatar
LOZ
Senior Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:47 pm
Location: Hills

Postby Paul on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:33 pm

Back to the good old screen! :D
Nikon F80D, FM2n
RRS BH-55, 055XPROB
Smugmug
User avatar
Paul
Senior Member
 
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:32 am
Location: Baulkham Hills, NSW, Australia

Postby phillipb on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:34 pm

Nnnnsic wrote:
phillipb wrote:Patience grasshopper :) I fear the best is still to come, don't forget we still have Leigh's non disclosure on his publishing ending tomorrow.


That ended today. I put up my review.

I've said this before. It's hardly my fault that my NDA happened to end near April 1. :(


Oops, I missed that. there's a certain resemblance in those photos to the job you did on Craig's head :P
__________
Phillip


**Nikon D7000**
User avatar
phillipb
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:56 am
Location: Milperra (Sydney) **Nikon D7000**

Postby owen on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:41 pm

New look is appearing okay for me now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/ ... ewlook.gif
http://www.ausphotos.com - My Gallery

http://www.doesgodexist.com - a very interesting site.
User avatar
owen
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Nowra, NSW

Postby Alpha_7 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:59 pm

phillipb wrote:
Nnnnsic wrote:
phillipb wrote:Patience grasshopper :) I fear the best is still to come, don't forget we still have Leigh's non disclosure on his publishing ending tomorrow.


That ended today. I put up my review.

I've said this before. It's hardly my fault that my NDA happened to end near April 1. :(


Oops, I missed that. there's a certain resemblance in those photos to the job you did on Craig's head :P


Are you saying I have a head shaped like a vibrator ?
User avatar
Alpha_7
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: Mortdale - Sydney - Nikon D700, x-D200, Leica, G9

Postby phillipb on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:02 pm

Alpha_7 wrote:
phillipb wrote:
Nnnnsic wrote:
phillipb wrote:Patience grasshopper :) I fear the best is still to come, don't forget we still have Leigh's non disclosure on his publishing ending tomorrow.


That ended today. I put up my review.

I've said this before. It's hardly my fault that my NDA happened to end near April 1. :(


Oops, I missed that. there's a certain resemblance in those photos to the job you did on Craig's head :P


Are you saying I have a head shaped like a vibrator ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: no mate I was referring to the program he used.
__________
Phillip


**Nikon D7000**
User avatar
phillipb
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:56 am
Location: Milperra (Sydney) **Nikon D7000**

Postby stubbsy on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:16 pm

For those who can't see it. Not sure where to put the arrows to point at the changed bits though :wink: :

Image
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
User avatar
stubbsy
Moderator
 
Posts: 10748
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:44 pm
Location: Newcastle NSW - D700

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:34 pm

I think I've found the problem

Should be fully sorted out within the hour.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
User avatar
gstark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 22696
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Bondi, NSW

Postby phillipb on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:36 pm

Don't forget Qld is in daylight saving :wink:
__________
Phillip


**Nikon D7000**
User avatar
phillipb
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2599
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:56 am
Location: Milperra (Sydney) **Nikon D7000**

Postby PiroStitch on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:44 pm

I'm seeing bugger all...just going to wait then :D
Hassy, Leica, Nikon, iPhone
Come follow the rabbit hole...
User avatar
PiroStitch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4669
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:08 am
Location: Hong Kong

Postby johndec on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:46 pm

stubbsy wrote:For those who can't see it. Not sure where to put the arrows to point at the changed bits though :wink: :



Stubbsy, I'd suggest the arrows could go next to all the six week old dates :wink:
If I'm alone in a forest and my wife is not around to hear what I say, am I still wrong ??
User avatar
johndec
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Sans Souci, Sydney...D200....

Postby macka on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:48 pm

Can't we celebrate a little early this year? :wink:
Cheers,

macka
a.k.a. Kris
User avatar
macka
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:18 pm
Location: North Rocks, Sydney

Postby losfp on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:54 pm

At 11:34pm,
gstark wrote:I think I've found the problem

Should be fully sorted out within the hour.


How convenient :)

Glad to see I'm not the only sad sack waiting up expectantly, probably only to see completely and totally bugger all!

/reverse psychology
User avatar
losfp
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: Quakers Hill, Sydney

Postby gstark on Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:09 am

gstark wrote:I think I've found the problem

Should be fully sorted out within the hour.


Took a bit longer to finish it all. Sorry.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
User avatar
gstark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 22696
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Bondi, NSW

Postby PiroStitch on Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Happy April Fools to you to ya crazy Stark-ers :D

Heh I broke it! Keep clicking on the DSLR Users.net Forum Index link... :twisted:
Hassy, Leica, Nikon, iPhone
Come follow the rabbit hole...
User avatar
PiroStitch
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4669
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:08 am
Location: Hong Kong

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron