nikon capture

Newer members often state that they think their question is too basic, or stupid, or whatever, to be posted. Nothing could be further further from the truth in any section at DSLRUsers.com, but especially here. Don't feel intimidated. The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked. We were all beginners at one stage, and even the most experienced amongst us will admit to learning new stuff on a daily basis. Ask away! Please also refer to the forum rules and the portal page

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

nikon capture

Postby dciscool on Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:18 am

Where can you get it and how much is it?
dciscool

Postby birddog114 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:28 am

it comes with the D70 and 30 day trial or eval, after that period then you have to purchase a license/ copy.
Please do the search on the following word "allan" and you'll find some helpful for the NC 4.xxxx
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby MCWB on Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:38 am

You have an evaluation copy already (30 days), but I'd search this forum for it, you might pick up something. ;) Not that I know anything about that. :) Edit: beaten!
MCWB

Return to Absolute Beginners Questions