Birddog and HK Supplies

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Birddog and HK Supplies

Postby fozzie on Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:42 pm

A FedEx contractor delivered to my work place at 4:40pm today, my new 'GITZO' G-1327 tripod.
I ordered this through birddog last Friday morning. Dispatched from Hong Kong on Friday evening as against previous advice of Monday. Arrived FedEx Alexandria - NSW facility Sunday afternoon. Cleared by the Australian Customs Service yesterday and delivered to me today. One word to describe the tripod, 'AWSOME'.

Paid $US600 including Shiping and escaped GST. B&H Photo of the USA charge about the same. I believe I received the product earlier than I could have from the USA.

Providing birddog is willing to continue with this process, I will support it 100 percent. Well done birddog and HK Supplies.

Cheers,
:D :D :D
fozzie

When people ask what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes.
fozzie
Key Member

Postby birddog114 on Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:47 pm

Glad to hear that you got it and happy. Enjoy!!!

I'm here and have my continuing support to the community, if anyone needs something within my ability, please drop me a line, I'll try provide my helps.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Return to Trader Opinions