JD-onlineshop & HKsupplies.com

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

JD-onlineshop & HKsupplies.com

Postby birddog114 on Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:15 am

I havd mixed experiences with the JD-onlineshop, but was very disappointed lately in ordering some stuff from them.

They advertised prices on their website as lowest prices that I found but when I emailed them, their reply with more highger than my expectation, and their excuse was their web prices is not update.

I ordered the 28/1.4 from them, first email, (Danny) he agreed to sell to me at the price $2300.00, prior to deposit money into his local bank account, I want to re-confirm and his new price was $2850.00 + shipping, just happened in two days, cos they're not answer their email instantly, sometime it took 3-4 days for them to reply.

I'm not confidence to trade with him anymore. I give them two stars/ 5 BTW, HKsupplies.com is the great reseller, I purchased many items from them in the past, their shipping is TURBO FAST mode. Paid via Paypal today, you'll get the order by Friday via HK Post with tracking number, you can ask Mr Poon to devalue the ordered items on his Custom declaration form and there you go. He'll answer your email instantly. I give him 5/5.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Return to Trader Opinions