Mainline Photo

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Mainline Photo

Postby aim54x on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Just been working a lot with Scott and the team at Mainline Photo recently, both on a personal level and at work. I have to admit that Scott runs a tight ship, and offers great products at reasonable prices.

I have purchased about half a dozen B+W XSP UV filters and a Voigtlander Color Skopar 20mm f/3.5 SL II (with lens hood) and have been treated to not only great service but a new outlook on Australian stock vs Grey.....
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Re: Mainline Photo

Postby malificentmuse on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:38 am

Just bought the Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 SL II yesterday from Mainline, great service from Scott and definitely a price that I could not beat, and I'm sure as Cameron can confirm, I do have tasty prices ahaha :P so similarly, a new outlook on Aust vs Grey market pricing for me as well :)
malificentmuse

Return to Trader Opinions