Camera Pro

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Camera Pro

Postby Nathan Rodger on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Just a shout out for Jesse from Camera Pro is awesome. Camerapro.net.au is based in QLD; and whilst I'm currently considering the fate of my Nikon gear - he helped me source my entire replacement Nikon kit fast and at a great price. I've gotten about $40k worth of kit with him and his service is great.

From D3's to the amazing 200f2 VR he was able to get it all....

For those conscious about the warranty implications of imported gear (yes its a concern for me as a pro with pro gear - hence I am an NPS member now). Consider sourcing official AU Nikon or Canon gear at a great price from Jesse. Give him a call if you want to chat - tell him Nathan Rodger recommended him!

(no I don't work for, nor am I fiscally benefiting from this recommendation, which is unsolicited..)

Now talking to him about Canon gear.

(I'm sighing a lot lately)
Nathan Rodger

Re: Camera Pro

Postby aim54x on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

I guess I will have to have a look at that site.

I dont see much of a problem shooting two systems, ie you shooting Nikon and your 2nd shooter shooting Canon, if they are doing the post, or you have a good workflow then it shouldn't be a big deal.
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Return to Trader Opinions