Kudos to Nikon Asia Tech Support

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Kudos to Nikon Asia Tech Support

Postby Mr Darcy on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:14 am

I installed Nikon Capture NX1.2 over my original copy and had problems with looked remakably like a bug. I first contacted Nikon USA Support(by mistake) and got short shrift. I reported back here (http://www.dslrusers.net/viewtopic.php?t=28497) and was pointed to Nikon Asia Their reply is quoted below. A much better response, and yes it fixed the problem for me.
Thank you Nikon Asia.

Dear Greg,

Thank you for contacting Nikon Asia Technical Support. Your case has been forwarded to us.
We will assist you from here.

This is serious, I have not come across this before so we will need to suggest a clean uninstall, a manual regedit re-boot and re-install. If you are not sure on the regedit you will need to get someone to help on the computer.
If this does not work I will do the bext step which is to put it to the next level of the ATO (Asian Technical Office) internal site to see if anyone has seen this issue before.

Please let us know ASAP so we can act on it.

Thank you once again for your support on Nikon Products. We hope that we have addressed your concerns.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Greg
It's easy to be good... when there is nothing else to do
Mr Darcy

Return to Trader Opinions