C41 Express - Online Printing

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

C41 Express - Online Printing

Postby poompy on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 am

http://www.c41express.com.au/

I have just had a shot of my wife while pregnant printed off by these guys.

16inch x 20inch matte black and white, came up beautiful!!

I would highly recommend these guys. I submitted the photo via their site on Thursday morning and i received it in the mail on friday!

They are relatively cheap compared to a lot of places i have seen and their customer service is fantastic (i called them for sanity sake).

old thread here Link

i have since taken down the picture but i am more than happy to put it back up if any requests it.

thanks to Geoff for the recommendation!

Cheers
Ben
poompy

Postby Wocka on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:04 am

Gidday Ben,

These guys are just around the corner from me, well an 8 min walk. Might be worth a look @ lunch time one Saturday and get a pie from across the road @ the same time.

I have found their website busy and confusing on first glance. But hearing your recommendation I might take another look.

Glad your happy with your print.

Cheers
Warwick
=======
Canon 40D : 350D
Canon 18-55mm : Canon 75-300mm IS USM : Sigma 30mm EX HSM DC 1.4 : Sigma 10-20mm
Wocka

Return to Trader Opinions