Khromagery - yay!

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Khromagery - yay!

Postby adam on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:55 pm

I just received my IR modified G2 camera from David at Khromagery.
I'm very happy with the result, easy to deal with, fast service and delivery and loving my new IR camera! I recommend this to anyone who wants to have their camera converted! (am I starting to sound too much like ebay feedback? lol).

and when confirming payment, David was kind enough to let me know about the discount available to dslrusers users! This also makes me very happy! because I wasn't aware of it!

http://www.khromagery.com/

ok. I'm going to play with it some more now!

Also very glad because I got it in time for my Melbourne trip this week :D
---
Equipment: camera body, wide lens, standard lens, telephoto lens, flash
Wish list: skill
adam

Postby DaveB on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:23 pm

I'm glad you're happy Adam! I guess we'll see some more IR images here soon. ;) BTW, where did you pick up the khromagery.com address from? It does take you to the right place, but I'm just curious as I thought I've only been advertising the khromagery.com.au address...
The discount has been listed in the Members' Discounts forum since September.

Thanks for the kind words.
DaveB

Postby adam on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:27 pm

I remember copying and pasting it into here - I think I might have typed it in the location bar, and it brought me to the right place, so then I copied and pasted that into here. :)
---
Equipment: camera body, wide lens, standard lens, telephoto lens, flash
Wish list: skill
adam

Return to Trader Opinions