Melbourne - Art & Picture Framing

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Melbourne - Art & Picture Framing

Postby Alex on Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:38 pm

Hi all,

I have no interest in this business, just want to give my opinion as I have dealt with them a few times now.

Fantastic service and prices. If you are in Melbourne, give this workshop a try. Very professional and inexpensive picture framing, stunning results. I so far framed 30 x 20 print and 16 x 20. I'm extremely happy with prices and most importantly, service.

They are located on Westall Rd. in Clayton South. Factory and Showroom
B, 131-135 Westall Rd. South Clayton 3169.

Alex
Alex

Postby PiroStitch on Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:49 pm

How much was it for the 30x20 and 16x20?
Hassy, Leica, Nikon, iPhone
Come follow the rabbit hole...
PiroStitch

Postby Alex on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:01 pm

PiroStitch wrote:How much was it for the 30x20 and 16x20?

Wayne, $150 and $80 respectively, but you should have seen the frames, they are spectacular - puts my photo to shame :-)

Alex
Alex

Postby birddog114 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:08 pm

Alex wrote:

Wayne, $150 and $80 respectively, but you should have seen the frames, they are spectacular - puts my photo to shame :-)

Alex

Alex,
Not an offence, perhaps frame in Melbourne cost double price more than Sydney!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But they're way too much in comparision with Sydney, where I often ordered from them, I always ordered the very "fancy" frames with few layers of mat and larger size than 30 x 20, less than $100.00.
Sydney members have lot of chances seeing and viewing those frames and photos, and agreed, they're top range.
Lately, I brought pippin88 into their factory and he bought 10 or 20 frame make to order at very good prices (That what he said).
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby Alex on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:23 pm

Birddog114 wrote:
Alex wrote:

Alex

Alex,
Not an offence, perhaps frame in Melbourne cost double price more than Sydney!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But they're way too much in comparision with Sydney, where I often ordered from them, I always ordered the very "fancy" frames with few layers of mat and larger size than 30 x 20, less than $100.00.

Alex
Sydney members have lot of chances seeing and viewing those frames and photos, and agreed, they're top range.
Lately, I brought pippin88 into their factory and he bought 10 or 20 frame make to order at very good prices (That what he said).

You are possibly right, Birdie. But I saw the frames they sell in camera shops for $80 and they are complete rubbish. I'm happy to pay the price. The service is exceptional too. May be it's more expensive in Melbourne.
Alex

Return to Trader Opinions