Sb 800 H K Supplies

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Sb 800 H K Supplies

Postby Banjo on Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:37 pm

I contacted Birddog about the latest on Mr Poons Australian contact, Bank details etc,Birddog must have forwarded my email address on.Thank you Birddog.
I was contacted by Mr Poons agent Thanh Ho last wednesday,I placed a order for a SB=800 on friday and deposited the money into Australian bank account on friday at about 3.00pm,price $480 + $22 postage.
Thanh Ho emailed me on saturday to say the goods where on their way and that he had quoted me the wrong price for postage should have been $11 not $22 and i now have a $11 credit in my account with him.

Monday morning I walked into the Post Office surprise surprise I was handed a parcel containng my brand new SB-800. Not bad for country Queensland.
I would have to say the delivery time and service i recieved from Thanh Ho is as good as you could expect anywhere.
:D :D :D
Thank you Mr Poon & Mr Thanh Ho
Banjo

Postby bago100 on Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:23 pm

Well done Banjo

You will have a great time with your new toy!

Well done Mr. Poon and Birdy

Graham

Oh OK - well done Hong Kong and Aussie Post!
bago100

Re: Sb 800 H K Supplies

Postby W00DY on Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:28 pm

Banjo wrote:I contacted Birddog about the latest on Mr Poons Australian contact, Bank details etc,Birddog must have forwarded my email address on.Thank you Birddog.
I was contacted by Mr Poons agent Thanh Ho last wednesday,I placed a order for a SB=800 on friday and deposited the money into Australian bank account on friday at about 3.00pm,price $480 + $22 postage.
Thanh Ho emailed me on saturday to say the goods where on their way and that he had quoted me the wrong price for postage should have been $11 not $22 and i now have a $11 credit in my account with him.

Monday morning I walked into the Post Office surprise surprise I was handed a parcel containng my brand new SB-800. Not bad for country Queensland.
I would have to say the delivery time and service i recieved from Thanh Ho is as good as you could expect anywhere.
:D :D :D
Thank you Mr Poon & Mr Thanh Ho

Just so you know Mr Thanh Ho also goes by another name........

BIRDDOG :)

Hope you enjoy your flash.
Andrew
Nikon D3 and lot's of Nikon stuff!!
W00DY

Postby elffinarts on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:18 pm

that's easily the best price I've seen the SB800! Very nice :)
Mark Greenmantle
http://www.elffinarts.com / mark at elffinarts dot com
D70, 50mm/F1.8, kit lens, 80-200mm/F2.8, 35-70mm/f2.8, two 160w/sec slave strobes, sb600, "taller than me" astronomical tripod "can I have that step ladder please"
elffinarts

Return to Trader Opinions