October Long Weekend excursion

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Postby pippin88 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:56 am

Birddog114 wrote:Huynhie,
Not many as you've seen, not much interests from members on this board, my guess! :(

I was really looking forward to Stockton beach again - I'm very dissapointed I can't make it.
- Nick
Gallery
pippin88

Postby stubbsy on Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:03 am

Andrew

For the Sat night it's you & Vicki, Birddog & family & me. SO we'll sort dinner out on the spot. Sunday we add Andre. I'd suggest we might go somewhere we can take pics and maybe do a BBQ for lunch Sunday. Depends where we plan to go on the Sunday I guess so first we need to make a choice.

I've a list a bit earlier in the thread of suggestions - what does everyone think?
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby birddog114 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:06 am

stubbsy wrote:Andrew

For the Sat night it's you & Vicki, Birddog & family & me. SO we'll sort dinner out on the spot. Sunday we add Andre. I'd suggest we might go somewhere we can take pics and maybe do a BBQ for lunch Sunday. Depends where we plan to go on the Sunday I guess so first we need to make a choice.

I've a list a bit earlier in the thread of suggestions - what does everyone think?

Me? I'm OK with everyone's choice!
- Beaches, sand dunes etc....
- Sunset on Saturday afternoon as last time and discussed.
- Sunday heading upto the Upper Hunter Valley
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby huynhie on Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:15 am

stubbsy wrote:Andrew

I'm fine with that.

We can talk about what we do on Sunday at dinner on Saturday night.
huynhie

Postby stubbsy on Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:01 pm

Andrew
Remember that André is only coming up for the day (Sunday) so we need to be mindful of him in our planning and let him know what's the go!

André
Where are you? Is it the Sunday you're coming?
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby birddog114 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:02 pm

I don't have any confirmation from radar, let him come down to the mini meet next week to collect his prize
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby huynhie on Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:05 pm

I'll tag along with any plans for Sunday, as I don't know the area so well I'm open to any of your suggestions.
huynhie

Postby LostDingo on Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:07 pm

I really wish I could make it but my 4wd is sick from my last trip in the outback :?

I have been trying to figure out that noise it was making and lo and behold there is a busted shock!

Of course how smoothe a ride do you need in a 4wd :shock:

I wish all the best for those who can travel a bit north, Stockton beach is great especially early with the contrast of the sand dunes and the blue sky.

Very interested also in the places to eat there as mentioned in earlier posts, those who have met me might guess i don't push the plate away! :lol:

No disrespect but am afraid when I go to the monastery for the SB800 info session someone may mistake my Buddha belly! Sorry, no model shoots :roll:
LostDingo

Previous

Return to Sydney