Newcastle - Winter Heat

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Newcastle - Winter Heat

Postby radar on Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:30 pm

For those in Newcastle:

Livesites wrote:It's Winter Heat time again and this year Live Sites will be lighting up some new locations around the city.

Winter Heat is Live Sites' tribute to the gods of winter: masses of candles create new lines of sight in familiar locations and fire sculptors and lantern-makers weave their firey magic. Come be enchanted by this gorgeous event.

The first event was on Friday 13th and I missed it :( but I plan to be at the one next week. There should be some good photo opportunities. It is happening at Honeysuckle on Friday 20th and Pacific Park on the 27th. It runs from 6pm till 9pm.

More info at the LiveSites web site.

If anyone else is going, drop me a line and we could catch up for a coffee/drink after or during the event as they sell drinks/food/etc.

Cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Postby stubbsy on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:26 pm

Bugger. Thanks for the heads up André - I'll have to see if I can make the event on 27th.
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby radar on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:41 pm

Bump :D

Not the best of weather tonight but I'll go and have a peak.

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Return to Sydney