Jenolan Caves, March 20, 2005

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Postby W00DY on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:25 am

Birddog114 wrote:
Hilop, for me? I always have a full truck load of my gears when I'm travelling, especially heading to Blackheath with 200-400VR to shoot birds, wildlife.
My gears consisting of D70/ D100/ D2h/ D2x (ETA Friday 18/03) and number of at least 10 other lenses + 3 set of tripods in tow.
If I'm going I'll be in the area around 2:00PM. :wink:

No wonder you take your family, or should I say Sherpas everywhere with you :lol: You need them to lug your gear around :!: :!: :!:

W00DY
Andrew
Nikon D3 and lot's of Nikon stuff!!
W00DY

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:30 am

W00DY wrote:
Birddog114 wrote:
Hilop, for me? I always have a full truck load of my gears when I'm travelling, especially heading to Blackheath with 200-400VR to shoot birds, wildlife.
My gears consisting of D70/ D100/ D2h/ D2x (ETA Friday 18/03) and number of at least 10 other lenses + 3 set of tripods in tow.
If I'm going I'll be in the area around 2:00PM. :wink:

No wonder you take your family, or should I say Sherpas everywhere with you :lol: You need them to lug your gear around :!: :!: :!:

W00DY

Of course! that the way my family is! " No ones left behind" is our slogan!
From US to Europe or Asia or many countries/ islands in the South Pacific.
Even now with my eldest son (18YO), when I say: GO, everyone in my family has to pack up and go! Happy or not is another matter, will de-brief later. Don't you know: " the boss is alway right" :wink:
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby W00DY on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:38 am

Birddog114 wrote:
" No ones left behind" is our slogan!"

That's a good slogan to have... However I bet your 18yo son sometimes whishes it was "no one, except me left behind" :lol:

Hopefully see you this weekend.

W00DY
Andrew
W00DY

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:45 am

W00DY wrote:
Birddog114 wrote:
" No ones left behind" is our slogan!"

That's a good slogan to have... However I bet your 18yo son sometimes whishes it was "no one, except me left behind" :lol:

Hopefully see you this weekend.

W00DY

Perhaps after he's at 21 YO, but not now Woody! they've been trained since they were born and they've been treated well from myself and my wife in the past so no reason for them to pick what they want personally atm and decline the benefits. :wink:
I won't see you cos, I'm not going to the Jenolan Caves.
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby hedge on Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:08 am

Gleff, Ho's is just a normal chinese as far as i know. Like i said, a cut above country chinese but maybe not sydney CBD good.

Advantage of Ho's would be we could BYO wine and maybe simplify things with a banquet or something?

Thoughts from other attendees - leek, stubbsy matt k, gary, Hlop, Birddog?

cheers,

adam

ps - yeah, I get a giggle out of the name everytime i think of it ;-)
He who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused...
hedge

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:20 am

hedge wrote:Gleff, Ho's is just a normal chinese as far as i know. Like i said, a cut above country chinese but maybe not sydney CBD good.

Advantage of Ho's would be we could BYO wine and maybe simplify things with a banquet or something?

cheers,

adam

Thanks hedge!
We can fit in anything you can find.
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby stubbsy on Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:22 am

I"m happy to eat pretty much anywhere (despite my comments earlier on Chinese which I find a bit Ho hum if you'll excuse the dreadful pun).

For me the company is more important than the food. Ho's will be fine. And thanks for doing all the legwork Hedge - I know how complicated this sort of organising is.
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Postby Hlop on Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:35 am

Hedge,

We (3 of us) are fine with Ho's. But you should recalculate number of attending persons because we weren't in the dinner list
Mikhail
Hasselblad 501CM, XPAN, Wista DX 4x5, Pentax 67, Nikon D70, FED-2
Hlop

Postby leek on Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:42 am

Whatever the weather, I'll be going to Blackheath for the weekend and will be there all day Saturday (hoping to catch a sunrise as well as a sunset!)...
Last edited by leek on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Postby gstark on Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:44 am

hedge wrote:Gleff, Ho's is just a normal chinese as far as i know. Like i said, a cut above country chinese but maybe not sydney CBD good.

cheers,

adam

Actually, one Robert Ho - who used to run a restaurant down by the Spit - is one of Sydney's finest Asian chefs. I think he's on the Sydney CBD Chamber of Commerce, and part-owns the BBQ King these days, but that doesn't show this gentleman's culinary talents.

He's done some Cordon Bleu courses, and mixes the Franch and Asian cuisines with rare grace and creativity. If I could find him in a restaurant today, I'd be a very happy diner.

All of which is to say that I'm easy for either Ho's or the pub, perhaps with a slight preference towqards the latter, knowing what the typical regional Oz Chinese meal is likely to be like.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby W00DY on Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:05 am

OK I have all the vouchers printed out now all that is left is to wake up on Sunday morning after going to the Rugby on Saturday night!!!!

At least I can slepp all the way up in the car thanks to my driver :)
Andrew
W00DY

Postby stubbsy on Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:22 am

W00DY wrote:OK I have all the vouchers printed out now all that is left is to wake up on Sunday morning after going to the Rugby on Saturday night!!!!

Woody - will also need to remember drugs for the hangover (or better still water + Vitamin B the night before)
Peter
stubbsy

Postby W00DY on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:05 am

stubbsy wrote:
W00DY wrote:OK I have all the vouchers printed out now all that is left is to wake up on Sunday morning after going to the Rugby on Saturday night!!!!

Woody - will also need to remember drugs for the hangover (or better still water + Vitamin B the night before)

Possibly, but it should be a tame night :shock:
Andrew
W00DY

Last minute arrangements for Jenolan...

Postby leek on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:58 am

Rokkstar has had to pull out of the Caves trip and sends his apologies...

My wife & daughter will come down to the caves, but will go on a short public tour instead of coming with the photographers...

The (hopefully) final headcount is therefore as follows:

<table border=1><tr><td></td><td>Blackheath</td><td>Blackheath </td><td>Jenolan</td><td>CAVES</td><td></td></tr> <tr><td>Name</td><td>Shoot</td><td>Dinner</td><td>Camping</td><td>Shoot</td><td>Note</td></tr><tr><td>Gary + 1</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td></td><td>2</td><td></td></tr>
<tr><td>Birddog</td><td>5</td><td>5</td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Stubbsy</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td></td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>gleff</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td></td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Matt K + 1</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td></td><td>2</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Leek + 2</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td></td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Hlop +2</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td></td><td>3</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Sheepie</td><td></td><td></td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Killakoala</td><td></td><td></td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>MHD + 2</td><td></td><td></td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Woody + Eric</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>2</td><td>travelling Sunday</td></tr><tr><td>Geoff + 1</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>2</td><td>travelling Sunday</td></tr><tr><td>JordanP + 1</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>2</td><td>travelling Sunday</td></tr><tr><td>sirhc55</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>1</td><td>travelling Sunday</td></tr><tr><td>Skippy</td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td>1</td><td>Still to confirm</td></tr>
<tr><td>TOTAL</td><td>15</td><td>17</td><td>7</td><td>23</td></tr></table>

Final Arrangements:
For the Blackheath sunset photo shoot, we will all meet outside the Blackheath Motor Inn at 5:30pm and we can then make our way to the lookout of our choice...

hedge, Can you book Ho's for 19 people (including you) at 8 for 8:30...
Obviously if it's raining, this number may go down by a few... Thanks for your help...

If anyone arrives late or has a change of plan, please call or SMS me on my mobile which is O4II I96 946...

On Sunday we will all meet at the Bus Park at Jenolan before 9:00am... I will check people off the list to make sure that we don't leave without anyone...
I'm not sure if mobile phones work down at the caves, so you may not be able to get in touch with me there... Try to ring before 8 if it looks like you're going to be late... If all else fails, I guess you could leave a message for Nigel S with Jenolan Caves...

Don't forget to bring warm clothing and some lunch for the caves...

See you there...
Cheers, John

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Postby hedge on Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:45 pm

Righto, Ho's is booked under "D70" at 8-8:30. They have my name and number (0417 481 105) down with the booking also. I told them we had roughly 20 people but I doubt they'd have trouble with a few more.

Seemed like more votes for Ho's than the pub (sorry to those who would have prefered pub grub)!

cheers,

adam
He who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused...
hedge

Postby nigels on Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:21 pm

Hi Guys,

The only mobiles that work at the caves are Telstra based.

Nige
nigels
The Joker

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:22 pm

nigels wrote:Hi Guys,

The only mobiles that work at the caves are Telstra based.

Nige

That's Helstra :shock:

Nigel,
Btw, you've got mail!
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby leek on Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:39 pm

nigels wrote:The only mobiles that work at the caves are Telstra based.Nige

Well, luckily my mobile is a Telstra one, so I should be contactable right up until the last minutes... Please use my mobile O4II I96946 for any coordination needs in Blackheath or Jenolan...
If you haven't turned up by 9:00am and we haven't heard from you, we'll assume that you aren't coming...
Cheers, John

leek

Postby nigels on Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:33 pm

Thanks Birdy, Picked it up now.

Regards
Nige
nigels
The Joker

Postby nigels on Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:39 pm

Hi Guys and Gals,

I will bring the forms with me on Sunday.

Friday night camping will be fine. If anyone turns up just show them the free camping form and all will be ok. Mention my name and they will more than likely charge you double.

Hope the weekend clears up for camping and some outside shots

I will be at the Bus parking area at abot 8.30am probably in a white company commodore with the Trust badge on the door

Cheers
Nige
nigels
The Joker

Postby nigels on Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:06 pm

Hi Guys

Jenolan Camping Ground.

You will arrive at the top of the Jenolan valley which you will recognise as it starts to go down hill from here (Dughhh) Also on the right hand side is the entrance to the Jenolan Caves Cottages. It is 5 miles or 8 klms to the caves from here. Would you believe this is known as the "5 mile hill"

After travelling about 6 klms you will see a dirt road on your right, from memory it is the only road on the right. This road is the entrance to one of our offices and again from memory has a sign that says something like Jenolan Caves Reserve Trust Office or similar. Do not take this road but slow down as the camping ground road is a further 75 to 100 metres and is a very sharp dogleg to the left. You wont see any sign until you actually turn. Some people in fact make this a 3 point turn.

If you find traffic behind you, I wouln't try to make this turn unless you can do it in one sweep.

Instead, keep going down the valley a further 1.5 klms and you will find a wide area where you can turn around, travel up the hill a bit and go straight down the road to the camping ground. If this wide area is blocked with RTA trucks, keep going further down, through the Grand Archway and turn around in the bus zone and head the short distance up the hill to the camping ground road.

The camp ground road is very twisty, is gravel but not too long. Perfectly safe to take a car but no way to take a van or even a camper trailer. I have had my own car down there on several occasions.

When you come to the camp ground itself, there are grassed areas to left and right and the toilet/shower block inc. hot water is on your left.

Highly recommend using the taps for water and there BBQs provided.

Regards
Nige
nigels
The Joker

Postby gstark on Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:22 pm

This has the makings of being an awesome weekend.

Thanx Nigel for all of your work in getting the ball rolling, Adam for the legwork in booking the restaurant for us.

For those who can't make it ... :P
g.
Gary Stark
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:24 pm

gstark wrote:This has the makings of being an awesome weekend.

Thanx Nigel for all of your work in getting the ball rolling, Adam for the legwork in booking the restaurant for us.

That made me heading to Blackheath :wink: perhaps with my D2x :roll: It's in Sydney this afternoon and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby gstark on Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:28 pm

Birddog114 wrote:

That what make me heading to Blackheath :wink: perhaps with my D2x :roll: It's in Sydney this afternoon and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D

Yet another reason to come!

Through customs yet?

Briddog will be like an expectant father tomorrow .. pacing backwards and forwards until the new baby is safely delivered into his waiting arms!
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:31 pm

gstark wrote:
Birddog114 wrote:

That what make me heading to Blackheath :wink: perhaps with my D2x :roll: It's in Sydney this afternoon and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D

Yet another reason to come!

Through customs yet?

Briddog will be like an expectant father tomorrow .. pacing backwards and forwards until the new baby is safely delivered into his waiting arms!

Oh Yeah! It's :D
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:35 pm

Can we call Blackheath D2x mini meet instead of! :wink:
And members who will be in the area can shoot with it on your own CF card and my 200-400VR. :wink:
Last edited by birddog114 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby Matt. K on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:48 pm

Nigel, adam
Thanks for the brilliant contribution to the forum. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the caves as I have to be back in Sydney by Sunday morning. My wife and I will make it to Blackheath on Saturday and hope to be able to attend for dinner, proving it is not to late in the evening.
Bugger sudden but unavoidable commitments! :cry: :cry:
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby gleff on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:55 pm

I agree with everyone's sentiment..

Kudos to everyone that helped organise this meet this weekend, especially Nigel.

I'm looking forward to it immensely.

Geoff
http://www.gleff.com

Postby Werewolf on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:21 pm

Have fun up there folks! Watch out for those banjo fiddlin' hillbillies in them thar hills :D

I hope those hardy souls who are tenting don't get washed away in the night.

Enjoy!!
Wollongong Wolves, Manchester City, Newcastle Utd. D70 Freak!
Werewolf

Postby Onyx on Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:27 am

I wish everyone a safe journey and an enjoyable weekend. This trip was something I definitely regret missing out on... so I hope to live through it via the documentary images from about 20 different perspectives.

It has the markings of a great weekend. I hope Birddog's D2X get delivered on time. It would be an excellent opportunity for it to flex its muscles on such a photogenic weekend in the mountains. :)
Onyx

Postby birddog114 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:09 am

This could be a great week-end for all the attendees at the Caves! and it marks another step of growing further of the forum after 7 months.

Great thanks to Nigel and other organizers in two spots to organize this special event for the forum. Hard to forget with all the activities and fun for the next two days.

One thing I'm praying for the weather turning into good, sunshine so everyone can fully enjoying the trip, take heap of photos and leraning much from other fellows.
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby MHD on Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:57 am

I'm more and more tempted to try to make it to blackheath for the sunset shoot! Might have to write leek's number down...
New page
http://www.potofgrass.com
Portfolio...
http://images.potofgrass.com
Comments and money always welcome
MHD

Postby sheepie on Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:14 am

MHD wrote:I'm more and more tempted to try to make it to blackheath for the sunset shoot! Might have to write leek's number down...

Don't do it! Don't go to the dark side!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*** When getting there is half the fun! ***
sheepie
Key Member

Location: Picnic Point, Sydney Australia *** Nikon D200/D70 ***

Postby birddog114 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:23 am

sheepie wrote:
MHD wrote:I'm more and more tempted to try to make it to blackheath for the sunset shoot! Might have to write leek's number down...

Don't do it! Don't go to the dark side!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Hey sheepie,
You'll be left behind in the dark at the bottom of the valley :lol:
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby Hlop on Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:40 am

Birddog114 wrote:
:lol: :lol:
Hey sheepie,
You'll be left behind in the dark at the bottom of the valley :lol:

... and be dreaming C@non D20 nightmare :twisted:
Mikhail
Hlop

Postby MHD on Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:51 am

hehe...
Just finished packing now...

Time for a nice leasurely drive via cowra (to do some wine tasting and purchase a few bottles for the weekend) Bathurst etc...
New page
http://www.potofgrass.com
Portfolio...
http://images.potofgrass.com
Comments and money always welcome
MHD

Postby sheepie on Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:02 am

See you late this afternoon - we'll be leaving when my wife gets home from work - about 1:30 :)

Watch out for the Subaru Blue packed to the rim!
*** When getting there is half the fun! ***
sheepie
Key Member

Location: Picnic Point, Sydney Australia *** Nikon D200/D70 ***

Postby stubbsy on Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:15 am

I'm packing tonight and I'm excited although the weather forecast for Blackheath isn't perfect ("A few showers. SE winds").

I have 2 questions:
  1. I know to take warm gear for the mountains, but what will it be like inside the caves. I'm thinking that being underground it may be a little more temperate and with the exercise of climbing ALL THOSE STEPS I should wear less clothing rather than more. Any tips.
  2. I was thinking I'd carry my gear in my Mini Trekker AW since that's all I have, but I'm concerned there might be some spots where I won't be able to get with the backpack on me. Is this an issue?

And finally, thanks immensely to Nigel for organising what should be a great event, John for forcing us to stop dallying and get organised, Adam for being enough of a gentleman to accept the imposition of organising the food at Blackheath and to all the others who've done their bit to help make this event happen.
Peter
stubbsy

Postby nigels on Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:43 am

Hi Guys,

Temp inside about 15 degrees, warm enough when strolling around, but gets cold when standing for periods.

Recommend long trousers, jeans etc long sleeve shirt, but not heavyweight, and a jumper or mirofibre jacket or pullover. You can always tie these around your waist if you get too warm, but nice to have if standing for periods of time. Don't know about taking the trousers off though, the ladies may object. We do have people faint, particularly in winter, as they go into the caves very heavily dressed, and the temp in the cave plus the exertion is too much.

When I was guiding I always wore a short sleeved shirt, but I wouldn't recommend this as the norm, particularly as we wil be stopping ans taking photos.

The other item of interest, the business manager has just mentioned that when professional photogs have completed particular assignments in the caves they have nearly always used tripods. But definitely leave it up to you and heed Birddogs warnings, travel as lightly as possible. By the way I have seen some of these pics, and quite frankly some of them I wouldn't use for loo paper.

If it is pouring with rain on Sunday morning, you will still see me standing somewhere near the bus zone. The very first building next to the bus zone is the guides office which in fact is where I will be. Just park on the road next to the guides office, give your gear to me and duck up to the parking area. I will store your gear in the managers office, who I believe is on hols, so his office will be free all day and is also lockable.

Cheers for now
Nige

You will have no trouble with backpacks, and the caves I hope to get in to are the Lucas, Chifley, Imperial/Diamond, Orient, Temple of Baal and parts of the River Cave
nigels
The Joker

Postby Hlop on Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Thanks a lot Nigel. Really appreciate this!

Now I'm echoing Peter's question - what about backpacks? Are they OK for caves? Technically, I can take it off any time to pass through some hole or narrow pass but how many of such places we will go through?
Mikhail
Hlop

Postby W00DY on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:18 am

Hlop wrote:Thanks a lot Nigel. Really appreciate this!

Now I'm echoing Peter's question - what about backpacks? Are they OK for caves? Technically, I can take it off any time to pass through some hole or narrow pass but how many of such places we will go through?

Have a look at the post from Nigel 7mins before yours. backpacks should be fine.

REALLY looking forward to Sunday, I'm off to Vanbar tomorrow to see if I can get some new legs to use (no not mine, tripod legs :lol: ).

Thanks to everyone for pulling together on this meet, it is probably the biggest (logistical) meet organised (correct me if I'm wrong).

Seeya on Sunday.

W00DY PS: Rick and I still have spots in the car available if anyone in Sydney wants a lift. Just PM me and we can organise it, might save taking a few cars up to the mountains.
Andrew
W00DY

Postby Geoff on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:22 am

I need a new tripod myself, but ergh..what to buy, what to buy? I know..there are a LOT of threads throughout the forum on tripods..what a decision! :)

Geoff.
Geoff

Postby birddog114 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:31 am

Geoff wrote:I need a new tripod myself, but ergh..what to buy, what to buy? I know..there are a LOT of threads throughout the forum on tripods..what a decision! :)

Geoff.

Geoff,
Buy whatever you can afford and whatever will bring hapiness to you in the long run :wink:
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby gstark on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:44 am

Birddog114 wrote:
Geoff wrote:I need a new tripod myself, but ergh..what to buy, what to buy? I know..there are a LOT of threads throughout the forum on tripods..what a decision! :)

Geoff.

Geoff,
Buy whatever you can afford and whatever will bring hapiness to you in the long run :wink:

Like ....

a D2X.

:)
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Postby birddog114 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:48 am

gstark wrote:
Birddog114 wrote:

Geoff.

Geoff,

Like ....

a D2X.

:)

He can't sleep well since the day he left the D2x back in Maxwell office :lol:
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby W00DY on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:09 am

Geoff.

Don't even bring this up :lol:

I have decided that I am going to buy the best legs I can afford and then get a cheap head for the time being... Then when I can afford it I will get a better head.

So I have about $450 to spend on legs this weekend, I guess I will be looking at the Manfrotto ones.

W00DY
Andrew
W00DY

Postby Hlop on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:37 am

Weather update

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10062.shtml

WESTERN INLAND DISTRICTS FORECAST
CENTRAL WEST SLOPES AND PLAINS

Friday
Showers in northeast clearing. Mild. Light to moderate east to southeast winds.

Saturday
Fine, partly cloudy. Cool to mild. Light to moderate east to southeast winds.

Sunday
Dry. Cool to mild. East to southeast winds.

Monday
Dry. Mild. South to southeast winds.
Mikhail
Hlop

Postby birddog114 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:40 am

Hlop wrote:Weather update

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10062.shtml

WESTERN INLAND DISTRICTS FORECAST
CENTRAL WEST SLOPES AND PLAINS

Friday
Showers in northeast clearing. Mild. Light to moderate east to southeast winds.

Saturday
Fine, partly cloudy. Cool to mild. Light to moderate east to southeast winds.

Sunday
Dry. Cool to mild. East to southeast winds.

Monday
Dry. Mild. South to southeast winds.

Hope it's true!
Birddog114
birddog114

Postby Hlop on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:42 am

Birddog114 wrote:
Hope it's true!

I think it applies to deeper west inlands and we should expect something average between coast and west inlands. Cloudy but mostly dry. IMHO
Mikhail
Hlop

Postby birddog114 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:44 am

Hlop wrote:
Birddog114 wrote:
Hope it's true!

I think it applies to deeper west inlands and we should expect something average between coast and west inlands. Cloudy but mostly dry. IMHO

Hilop,
You've got the weatherman job 8)
I'm waiting until tomorrow morning :wink: I don't much have the trust from them :?
Birddog114
birddog114

PreviousNext

Return to Sydney