An Open Letter to the Forum

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

An Open Letter to the Forum

Postby cameraguy21773 on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:54 am

Being rather widely traveled, though not necessarily smarter for it, I am reminded every so often, that truly great experiences happen when you least expect them. To those of you who were at the mini-meet on Sat. last, what I am about to say in not news but, I feel compelled to say it publicly.

Firstly, I have just had the honor to meet a man who exhibits the finest kind of humanity on every level as anyone I have ever known, Thanh Ho, your own Birddog. Birdy, you are a treasure and the heart of the group. It has been my great pleasure to meet you and share a few of our Viet Nam remembrances.

Secondly, thanks to you all for the fine welcome and wonderful shooting experiences on both Friday and Saturday. I look forward to a return engagement.

As always ...
regards
Mike Parker
Frederick, MD

Take Only Pictures, Leave Only Footprints
cameraguy21773

Postby Onyx on Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:37 pm

Mike, you too are an asset to our forum. I wish you well in your travels, and hope to meet again someday.
Onyx

Postby Glen on Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:40 pm

Well put, Mike, thanks for being kind enough to share that with us
Glen

Return to Sydney