More notes on the Fuji X10

Had a play with something interesting? Got something that we all covet? Found a real lemon? Write a few lines about it, and share your experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

More notes on the Fuji X10

Postby Matt. K on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 pm

My love affair with this camera is now in full bloom. I have become familiar with the slightly quirky menu system and am now quite confident operating the camera despite the absence of confirming bells, beeps and flashing lights, (which I have turned off in the spirit of Leica- like street photography). The Fuji technicans are to be congratulated for the wonderful colours produced from the sensor in this camera. They have a charm and a naturalness that makes my Nikon D300 colours look manufactured and slightly harsh. They have worked magic in this department. The camera does occasionally miss focus....small plane shigh in the sky and that sort of thing, but That's not a subject I would use this camera for. Here are a few more examples.
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Re: More notes on the Fuji X10

Postby aim54x on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 pm

These look great. I have always been a fan of Fuji's colour palate and this camera surely continues the love affair.
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Return to Equipment Reviews