D80 Battery Grip 3600mAh

Had a play with something interesting? Got something that we all covet? Found a real lemon? Write a few lines about it, and share your experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

D80 Battery Grip 3600mAh

Postby Muzza22au on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 am

I ordered the D80 Battery Grip 3600mAh from Poon last week which I recieved today.
I have charged it up which I think took 4hrs from dead, and have just connected it to my D80, and guess what it works ;-).
The grip came well packed with no chance of damage! It also came with the adapter that changes the power plug from european to Australian.

Anyway so far the verdict seems good, but only time will tell with how long the battery life will be I guess it all depends on how much the flash is used!

Cheers
Nikon D80, Nikkor VR 80-400mm, Nikkor 18-135mm (kit lense), 90mm 2.8 macro, Tamron 2x AF TC

My Photos
Muzza22au

Postby gstark on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:14 am

I (and I suspect a number of others) will be interested to hear your opinions of this unit.

Thanx.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Equipment Reviews