Australian Motoring Expo

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Australian Motoring Expo

Postby Paul on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:17 pm

I might pop along to this event after the mini meet on Saturday and give the 50mm f/1.4 a work out.
Date: 3-4 September 2005
Formally known as the Holden v Ford Expo, this event has been expanded in order to display all the best cars regardless of brand, including Chevs, Pontiacs, Nissan & Hot Rods.
The expo will include major vehicle manufacturers showcasing their latest products and concept vehicles. After market manufactures will be on hand to offer advice and display their range of high performance parts and apparel. Accessories, Show Cars and Street Machines will be on display.
Opening Times
10-8pm Saturday 3rd and 10-6pm Sunday 4th
Venue: Sydney Showground
Cost: Adult $15, Concession $14, Child 5-12 $8, Child under 5 Free
Tickets: at door

More information: Visit http://www.ameshow.com.au
Nikon F80D, FM2n
RRS BH-55, 055XPROB
Smugmug
Paul

Postby spada on Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Hi Paul
I might go to that car show too after the minimeet, anyone has ideal what lens to bring to that car show, I never shot car before.

Thank
Spada
spada

Postby birddog114 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:42 pm

spada wrote:Hi Paul
I might go to that car show too after the minimeet, anyone has ideal what lens to bring to that car show, I never shot car before.

Thank
Spada

12-24/ 18-70/ 50/1.4

You won't be able to take much photos you want, cos the crowd will stay in front of your lens.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Return to Events