Frans Lanting Visit

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Frans Lanting Visit

Postby radar on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am

Renowned wildlife photographer Frans Lanting is visiting Australia and giving a one-day seminar entitled Every Picture Tells a Story. His visit is organised by Ken Duncan. There will be a seminar on the Central Coast on March 13 and in Sydney on March 20. For the Central Coast, there is also a cocktails reception on the Friday evening, which costs extra.

http://www.kenduncan.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-featured-items/181-frans-lanting-visit

If you don't know about Frans Lanting, have a read here.

It isn't cheap at $440 but this is the first time Frans Lanting is doing a seminar in Australia. Saves the airfaire to California :)

I am considering attending the Sydney seminar.

Cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Re: Frans Lanting Visit

Postby photograham on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm going up to Sydney for the seminar. It's part of my birthday present, so wife and daughter are coming along as well.
photograham

Return to Events