Motocross day.... wanting to learn 22nd June

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Motocross day.... wanting to learn 22nd June

Postby firsty on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 pm

There is free spectator entry to each round of the 2008 MOTUL MX Development Series which includes the Yamaha Australian Women’s Championship. (the womens world champion will be in action as part of the Yamaha team)

the 3rd round will be held on the 22nd at the Lakes Motocross track off the Sydney Newcastle freeway

Getting to the track is relatively straight forward. If your coming from Sydney along the “Newcastle to Sydney Freeway” (F3), take the Toronto cessnock Road exit and turn right towards Toronto, approximately 2km down the road on your right you will find a dirt road entrance to the track. If you are coming from Newcastle then take the Toronto exit and turn left then follow cessnock Road for about 2km. If you are traveling from Toronto itself, follow the signs toward the F3 and look for the dirt road entrance on your left 200m before the Ryhope township sign.

I'll be going up for the day from Sydney and having never shot Motocross before I thought it would be good for a few members to meet up, give it a go, help each other out and learn together

Google map
firsty

Re: Motocross day.... wanting to learn 22nd June

Postby Shoot on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:07 am

This sounds great Keith! Definitely interested, just waiting to see back about some plans on the night prior to the Sunday before I commit but should more-than-likely-hopefully-maybe-should-be-able-to-come :)
If you’re alone with your friend in the woods and a tiger’s chasing you, you don’t have to be faster than the tiger, you have to be faster than your friend.
Shoot

Postby Shoot on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:34 pm

*bump*
If you’re alone with your friend in the woods and a tiger’s chasing you, you don’t have to be faster than the tiger, you have to be faster than your friend.
Shoot

Postby firsty on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 pm

Rob
I got your sms.... see you there
firsty

Return to Events