Clipsal Today

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Clipsal Today

Postby atky on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Clipsal Image
Cant see where else to post these no clear direction where to post images or am I thick
atky

Re: Clipsal Today

Postby michael_ on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:41 pm

you didnt have accreditation steve?
michael_

Postby DebT on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:41 am

Hi,
Your'e Off to a great start ... nice and crisp, and a great flame capture , what lense did you use for the car shots on the 5D ?
I'm heading off today hoping to find some wheel lift and mainly working on my panning- so for me it's a learning technique thing -I don't know one car from the other but do love the rumble of the V8's .

Hopefully will get something worthy of a post tonight for C&C But looking forward to see what the Saturday 'boys' will post - usual great stuff no doubt. If you haven't had a chance to catch up with them try to ...great bunch

Have fun
Deb T (Canon 400D, still learning)
DebT
"so many dreams - so little time "
DebT

Postby atky on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Glad you like them have some more from today to post have got about 8gig to sort
DebT I use a sigma 120 300 f2.8 with 1.4 converter.
michael I tried for accreditation but was knocked back so all shots are from public areas
atky

Postby adame on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:02 pm

All decent images mate (i know how hard it can be to shoot from spectators possies as i had to last yr), i think i might have seen a dude holding a 120-300, at the hairpin as i was coming out from behind the fence.
Please don't use or edit my images.

D200x2, kit lens, Sigma 105mm f2.8, Nikkor 50mm F1.4, SB600, SB800, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Sigma 1.4x TC, 2x TC, Sigma 120-300 f2.8
adame

Postby atky on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm

adame wrote:All decent images mate (i know how hard it can be to shoot from spectators possies as i had to last yr), i think i might have seen a dude holding a 120-300, at the hairpin as i was coming out from behind the fence.

I'm jealous I want a blue tab.
Yep probably me was I green with envy.
atky

Return to Events