Late Notice - Sydney Shoot, Sunday 28/10

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Late Notice - Sydney Shoot, Sunday 28/10

Postby Alpha_7 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Very late notice but glennles and I are meeting up at Circular Quay for a impromptu photographic adventure and if your interested your welcome to join us.

Unlike Stubbsy's ferry hop this excursion isn't as well planned and thought out but we do have a starting point and some goals for the day, which include a few ferry rides so a Daytripper is probably a wise choice.

Starting this Sunday the 28/10 at Circular Quay at 9am, will take a wander around the Quay and then to the rocks to explore a little. We then plan to board a ferry out to Watsons Bay and spend some time wandering up to the Gap, before we take the ferry back to the Quay. If time permits will then head out to Manly and go for a wander around there.

The forecast is for a max of 27, increasing cloud and a chance of a late shower but will be taking our chances. If your interested drop me a PM and we can exchange mobile numbers, given the late notice I'm not expecting much of a response but it beats sitting at home bored in front of the TV.
Alpha_7

Postby gstark on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:46 pm

No, no, no, no, no ....

:)

You need to check the front page, Craig. :)

Actually, as long as you can get some web access during the morning, you'll be up to speed with what's needed, and be able to participate in the snapshot.

You certainly don't want to let this opportunity pass you by.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby glennles on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:52 pm

I mentioned the front page. I'll have to rely on Craig to check as I'll be leaving pretty early to get up there.

It will be a good day either way :D
glennles

Postby Alpha_7 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Gary,
I had planned on getting someone to email me the Snapshot description to my Blackberry, that way we can include it into our adventure.
Unless the description is released by 8am I won't be able to get it myself :)
Alpha_7

Postby radar on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:12 pm

Craig,

PM me your email and I'll send the details to your blackberry.

cheers,

André
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. Ansel Adams

(misc Nikon stuff)
radar

Return to Events