Paddington

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Paddington

Postby Reschsmooth on Wed May 02, 2007 1:08 pm

We are going to the Head On exhibit this Saturday in Paddington (eastern subs :? ) - can anyone recommend a good cafe in the area? I am sure there are plenty there, but I can't think of any at the moment - we maybe catching a bus and given my wife is 8 months pregnant, do not want to be doing too much walking :lol:

Cheers & thanks

Patrick
Regards, Patrick

Two or three lights, any lens on a light-tight box are sufficient for the realisation of the most convincing image. Man Ray 1935.
Our mug is smug
Reschsmooth

Postby michael_ on Wed May 02, 2007 1:45 pm

how far up oxford street? there is a decent cafe next to the HOME store
michael_

Postby Reschsmooth on Wed May 02, 2007 2:30 pm

It's just south east of the Barracks on Oxford St (No 257 Oxford).

Thanks

P
Regards, Patrick

Two or three lights, any lens on a light-tight box are sufficient for the realisation of the most convincing image. Man Ray 1935.
Our mug is smug
Reschsmooth

Postby trotkiller on Wed May 02, 2007 5:10 pm

There is a nice cafe, just about 250 metres down the road from the ACP, towards bondi (east I guess)... its quite small... I think it might be called grinders... I might be dropping into the ACP tomorrow to develop some film so I might post more details tomorrow
trotkiller

Postby Reschsmooth on Wed May 02, 2007 5:42 pm

That would be great - I am sure there must be one fantastic cafe somewhere in Paddo (probably with 'bah-eestas' with tight black t-shirts and tighter attitudes :lol: ).

I know there is Single Origin in Surry Hills, but not sure how far away it is.

P
Regards, Patrick

Our mug is smug
Reschsmooth

Return to Events