Wild Visions Seminar

Details of events that may by of interest to members should be posted here. This way those who may be interested in attending can have a thread to cooordinate their activities at those events

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Wild Visions Seminar

Postby photograham on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:04 pm

A friend of mine, Darran Leal, who operates Wild Visions (http://www.wildvisions.com.au) is looking at putting on a seminar in Melbourne.

The day is very photography based with in-depth digital information and some PhotoShop.
Lots of stunning images and question time.

Darran needs to calculate numbers interested by this Sunday.

email Darran at darranjulia@bigpond.com - or ring him - 07 5446 6538

I know Darran's is a commercial operation, but I have found several workshops/seminars/trips with him to be very beneficial to my shooting.
photograham

Postby photograham on Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:07 pm

Sorry all, just got word from Darran that he has had to cancel his Melbourne seminar.
photograham

Re: Wild Visions Seminar

Postby Dr Jan Itor on Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:16 pm

photograham wrote:I know Darran's is a commercial operation, but I have found several workshops/seminars/trips with him to be very beneficial to my shooting.

It's good to see some positive feedback. I was just looking at his site yesterday and think I'll give him a call.
Dr Jan Itor

Postby MATT on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:18 pm

Thats a shame.

I attend one of Darrens 2 day courses month ago.. Very easy to talk to, plenty of useful advice.

I would love to go with him on one of his O/S trips..

Cheers
MATT
MATT

Return to Events