Curator Proposal

For the sombrero wearing DSLR users

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Curator Proposal

Postby brentsky on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 am

Hi All,

I work for a European Cultural Centre in Melbourne, and the office has a small space that we are looking to develop into an exhibition room, with rotating shows every two months.

The art displayed would include photographs and canvases, drawings, etc, of artists whose work shows links between the country and Australia. My proposition is to someone with curatorial experience, to collaborate with our institution in the organization and the hanging of the expositions.

This could be an interesting project for somebody! Feel free to ask questions in the thread, or otherwise contact me by PM.

Many thanks,

Brentsky
brentsky

Re: Curator Proposal

Postby gstark on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Brentsky,

Thank you for posting this. What a great idea, and what a great opportunity for somebody.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Melbourne