Ballroom Dancing Easter Saturday

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Ballroom Dancing Easter Saturday

Postby Mark T on Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:48 pm

I am part of the organising committee for the "Le Classique" ballroom dancing championships which are held in Adelaide each Easter Saturday. The event is somewhat like "Strictly Dancing" / "Dancing with the Stars" although not as glitzed up for television.

If any member is looking for something to do this Easter Saturday, feel free to pm me and I shall arrange some complimentary tickets. You are free to bring along your camera equipment if you wish to photograph events and/or competitors.

This year's event is being held at the Croatian Club, Wood Avenue, Ridleyton.

Usually the afternoon rounds start about 1:00 pm These rounds tend to focus on the lower grades, the younger age groups and the heats and semis for the higher grade/professional events. The finals start about 7:30 pm.
Mark T

Postby Marvin on Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:16 pm

Thanks for the offer Mark. We won't be in town however. It would be interested to see some of your pictures if you plan to take some.
Marvin

Return to Adelaide and Perth