ello'

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

ello'

Postby foonji on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:42 pm

ello' ello'

8)
foonji

Postby adame on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:43 pm

About time you rocked up
Please don't use or edit my images.

D200x2, kit lens, Sigma 105mm f2.8, Nikkor 50mm F1.4, SB600, SB800, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Sigma 1.4x TC, 2x TC, Sigma 120-300 f2.8
adame

Postby foonji on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:47 pm

haha uh oh :twisted:
foonji

Postby Yi-P on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:59 pm

Hii, would you mind telling a bit about yourself?

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here 8)
Yi-P

Postby Big V on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:13 pm

Is that you Michael?
Canon
Big V

Postby foonji on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:10 am

yeah it is Tony, thought I better jump on here after today's fun :)

bit about me... well um...

i am born and breed in adelaide, sa... 21yo...in the army reserves... and thats about as exciting as it gets.

im another canon 30d shooter :D
don't have a vast range of gear or gucci, I ain't that rich...yet...

basically my kit exists of 30d body, 17-85mm f4-5.6, 35mm f2 and 100-300 f4.5-5.6, and a speedlite 580ex... with a few other lil things like, filters, batteries, cf card, etc

have had the 30d since they got released, it was my first dslr... before that just had a canon g3 p&s.

i basically got into photography thru the nightclub/event scene, a few years back, which expanded rapidly and became more than just a weekend hobby.. so now i'm at most dance music events around adelaide, and always trying to get to as many events as possible, yes those dirty druggy raves i hear you say, i turn a blind eye to that, i don't like it as much as the next person, but unfortunately it exists...

i shoot for a free streetmag in adelaide, 24/7 Magazine, unfortunately its volunteer work, but i get to go to events for free, and my stuff gets printed in there, so i can't complain, its a good warm fuzzy feeling...

other than my pics goin into the mag, they go up onto my website - http://www.perceptible-fallout.com - so people can check them out and download the pics of themselves... i have cards which i hand out to people when i take their pics out n' about to direct them to my website... my site is now starting to avg around 200,000 hits a month now, so again, i can't complain with that.

thats about all there is about me.. always trying to learn more and more, as i never have done any study on photography, all pretty much self learnt and skills transferred from my video background (filming, editing, composition, etc)

now hope you all understood that, cos i tend to never shut up and go off on tangents when i post :lol:
foonji

Postby oli on Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:28 pm

Hi foonji

foonji wrote:i shoot for a free streetmag in adelaide, 24/7 Magazine, unfortunately its volunteer work, but i get to go to events for free, and my stuff gets printed in there, so i can't complain, its a good warm fuzzy feeling...

Do they have a few volunteer photogs or are you the only one?
Photo gallery online <a href="http://photoden.net/oliver">here</a> and some more on deviantArt <a href="http://oliau.deviantart.com">here</a>.
oli

Postby foonji on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:28 am

Hi Oli,

a couple ppl do, but im pretty much the main photog... the others are just p&s happy snappers though.
foonji

Return to Adelaide and Perth