perth camera market

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

perth camera market

Postby s_havohej on Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:17 pm

there's a perth camera market coming up soon...anybody knows when?
s_havohej

Postby Digidegs on Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:41 pm

Hi, I would be interested but have not heard of any market yet.
Will keep an eye out and will post here if I see something.
Cheers
Albert
Digidegs

Postby obzelite on Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Photographic Markets

The next Perth photographic market will be on Sunday 29th October, from 8:30am to 12 noon in the main hall of the South Perth Civic Centre, corner of South Terrace and Sandgate Street. Sellers are admitted from about 7:30am. Tables are $15 each, and entitle the table-holder to 2 door entries. Buyers and general public pay $3 entry. Sellers should contact Bob on (08) 9364 5905 to book a table.

If coming from the north via the freeway, take the South Terrace exit. If coming from the south, avoid the freeway because there is no exit at South Terrace from that direction - Canning Highway is better. Turn towards the river at South Terrace, and you are nearly there.
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
I purchased a Teddy Bear this morning for the sum of $10. I named him Mohammed. This afternoon I sold him on E-Bay for $30. My question is, "Have I made a prophet?"
obzelite

Postby vikin70 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:36 pm

3 bucks to get in just for some window shopping ? bah...
vikin70

Postby adam on Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:26 am

Always on a Sunday morning, I can never make it :(
It'll be interesting to see what's available though.
---
Equipment: camera body, wide lens, standard lens, telephoto lens, flash
Wish list: skill
adam

Postby obzelite on Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:37 pm

adam wrote:Always on a Sunday morning, I can never make it :(
It'll be interesting to see what's available though.

you will have to stop drinking saturday night then :P
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
I purchased a Teddy Bear this morning for the sum of $10. I named him Mohammed. This afternoon I sold him on E-Bay for $30. My question is, "Have I made a prophet?"
obzelite

Postby fishafotos on Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:19 am

There is another one in feb, i think it's on the 3rd. I picked up some good (but stupidly cheap) stuff there last time.
Nikon D80, MB-D80, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8, SB-800, Sigma 18-200 f/3.5-6.3
Various bits of borrowed/stolen glass/speedlights etc. - zero style or taste.

http://harryfisherphotos.smugmug.com
fishafotos

Postby obzelite on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:01 pm

South Perth Civic Centre, corner of South Terrace and Sandgate Street. They run from 8:30am to 12 noon.

The dates for the next Perth photographic markets will be

Sunday 25th February 2007
Sunday 10th June 2007

These markets are a great place for the buying and selling of used photographic equipment of all imaginable types. If you are just interested in seeing what is on offer, all you need to do is turn up on the day and pay the $3 door entry. If you have something to sell, you need to book a table (see below). If you only have a few items to sell, it is quite feasible to team up with a few other people and get one table between you. It may surprise you what people will pay money for!

Sellers are admitted from 7:30am. Tables are $15 each, and entitle the table-holder to 2 door entries. Buyers and general public pay $3 entry. Sellers should contact Bob on (08) 9364 5905 to book a table, or e-mail us at photomarket@workshopcameraclub.org.au. Buyers are admitted from 8:30am.

Getting There

If coming from the north via the freeway, take the South Terrace exit. If coming from the south, avoid the freeway because there is no exit at South Terrace from that direction - Canning Highway is better. Turn towards the river at South Terrace, and it's only about 300m down, on the right.
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
obzelite

Return to Adelaide and Perth