Casual meet this Sunday 30 Jul....

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Casual meet this Sunday 30 Jul....

Postby fozzie on Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:26 am

Anybody interested in meeting up for a coffee and or breakfast at a Café in the City (Hutt St.) or Norwood (The Parade) around 9:30am on Sunday 30th Jul. for couple hours of shooting. If interested, please add to thread along with suggestion/s of what to shoot: majority rules :)
fozzie

When people ask what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes.
fozzie
Key Member

Postby aussichef on Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:47 am

Would love to join you Fozzie but work commitments lol
i am thinking of going down this Monday or Tuesday to Adelaide and going to the Museum & then the zoo for lunch & a walk around then onto the torrens for a walk & yes i mean the walkway not the river hahahah
warren
Nikon D50/D80 Nikon,MB-D80 70-200 2.8 VR,Sigma 18-50 2.8, Kenko 1.4x TC, 2 kit lenses ,Nikon 50mm f1.8 Nikon SB-600 Tamron 90mm 2.8 Canon 500D closeup lens
aussichef

Location: Port Vincent , and Tanunda South Australia,Australia

Postby rookie2 on Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:17 pm

howdy fozzie

..just for a change I have young fellas footy on Sun morning followed by more house hunting...the in laws have had enough of us and we are getting desperate!!

I'' just keep on dreaming of having my own 'space', broadband and finally getting some of my shots processed and up for cc.

look forward to catching up soon tho - BTW do you know how long the gorillas are at the zoo for?

cheers

rookie no home
rookie2

Postby Big V on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:08 pm

Fozzie, the 6 hour pedal prix race is on at Victoria Park racecourse, why dont you come down there and shoot? The race starts at 10..I should be there by 9.30
Canon
Big V

Postby Osprey on Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:10 am

As a relative "newbie" here (but still from SA), I'd love to catch up with some like-minded folk... but I'll be in Adelaide tomorrow (to pick up my Starbucks coffee beans) and two trips to the big smoke in one week is a bit hard on the wallet petrol-wise.

I'd really like to do a meet-and-greet though, one day.

Cheers, Helen
Osprey

Postby fozzie on Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:11 am

Hi Helen - perhaps next time you could give us a couple weeks notice of when you are driving to the City. Then we could arrange a meet and greet with others on the forum for a few hours.

Hope you enjoy your Starbucks coffee beans. What would we do without our coffee :(

Osprey wrote:As a relative "newbie" here (but still from SA), I'd love to catch up with some like-minded folk... but I'll be in Adelaide tomorrow (to pick up my Starbucks coffee beans) and two trips to the big smoke in one week is a bit hard on the wallet petrol-wise.

I'd really like to do a meet-and-greet though, one day.

Cheers, Helen
fozzie

fozzie
Key Member

Postby fozzie on Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:15 am

Big V - looks like I will be seeing you at Victoria Park around 9:30am for the 6 hour pedal prix 8)

Beforehand I am going to see if I can find any Kookaburra's near the creek that runs besides the Adelaide Zoo.

Big V wrote:Fozzie, the 6 hour pedal prix race is on at Victoria Park racecourse, why dont you come down there and shoot? The race starts at 10..I should be there by 9.30
fozzie

fozzie
Key Member

Postby digitor on Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:43 pm

fozzie wrote:I am going to see if I can find any Kookaburra's near the creek that runs besides the Adelaide Zoo.

Good luck with the Kookaburras fozzie - I'm heading off early Sunday morning for a few days up north, between Oodnadatta and the border, hoping to grab a few good shots (at least it might be a bit warmer up there during the day than it is here at the moment!)

Cheers
What's another word for "thesaurus"?
digitor

Postby fozzie on Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:56 pm

digitor - have a safe and enjoyable trip. Would have to be warmer. Happy shooting :)

digitor wrote:
fozzie wrote:I am going to see if I can find any Kookaburra's near the creek that runs besides the Adelaide Zoo.

Good luck with the Kookaburras fozzie - I'm heading off early Sunday morning for a few days up north, between Oodnadatta and the border, hoping to grab a few good shots (at least it might be a bit warmer up there during the day than it is here at the moment!)

Cheers
fozzie

fozzie
Key Member

Postby digitor on Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:39 pm

aussichef wrote:.... then onto the torrens for a walk & yes i mean the walkway not the river hahahah
warren

Warren, and you told me you could walk on water, I'm very disillusioned... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I'll miss you again this trip mate, never mind, we'll have to catch up next time!

Cheers
What's another word for "thesaurus"?
digitor

Postby fozzie on Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:51 am

Time to go, I think I can hear a 'kooka' calling my name :lol:
fozzie

fozzie
Key Member

Return to Adelaide and Perth