Any one want to meet for a couple of hours Monday 3rd April

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Any one want to meet for a couple of hours Monday 3rd April

Postby aussichef on Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:49 am

Hi all
Comming to Adelaide ( i live on the Yorke Paninsular) on Monday the 3rd of April to do a one night nikon camera course
want to learn more about my camera & well about photography for that matter as i havent had it long,as well good excuse for a trip
Dont get to the big city often lol
Course starts in Hutt street @ 6.30pm so if anyone has the day off or a few hours to spare please post would be good to catch up
warren
Nikon D50/D80 Nikon,MB-D80 70-200 2.8 VR,Sigma 18-50 2.8, Kenko 1.4x TC, 2 kit lenses ,Nikon 50mm f1.8 Nikon SB-600 Tamron 90mm 2.8 Canon 500D closeup lens
aussichef

Location: Port Vincent , and Tanunda South Australia,Australia

Postby digitor on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi Warren,

How did the course go? I've been mostly out of town for the last few weeks, otherwise we could have caught up on Monday.

Anyway, we'll be heading down to the bottom end in the next few weeks, so I'll keep you informed, and we'll drop in if you're around.

Cheers
What's another word for "thesaurus"?
digitor

Postby aussichef on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:33 pm

The course was interesting 12 people there 5 woman 7 men even one from up this way from Moonta 1 had a D200 2 had D70 the rest D50's
i leanrt a few things from the couse but it would have been more helpfull if i had just got the camera as most of it i have already found out by trial & error & learning off here & dpreview
But i would recomend it to anyone just getting a dslr
Please call in on yr way down the bottom end & if i'm off i will join u down there
& next time i'm am down that way i will let u know & we can catch up
hopefully i will be able to get a thursday off for a mini meet
warren
Nikon D50/D80 Nikon,MB-D80 70-200 2.8 VR,Sigma 18-50 2.8, Kenko 1.4x TC, 2 kit lenses ,Nikon 50mm f1.8 Nikon SB-600 Tamron 90mm 2.8 Canon 500D closeup lens
aussichef

Location: Port Vincent , and Tanunda South Australia,Australia

Postby Marvin on Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:49 pm

Hi Warren,
Sorry, I didn't notice your post before, although I am in the Riverland and couldn't have met anyway. We sometimes have meets on weekends to so it would be good if you could make on of them if Thursday is a problem. Some of us do actually work, unlike Big V!! :wink:
Lee
Nikon D7000
Marvin

Return to Adelaide and Perth